Who can nominate?
Nominations can be made by a teacher trainer, in-school mentor or a fellow teacher.
What is the nomination process?
All nominations are submitted via a short online nomination form and should include:
- Details and consent of the nominator and nominee.
- A 300-400 word testimonial, written by the nominator outlining the candidate’s achievements and qualities, with concrete examples of how he/she has been outstanding in the relevant areas of excellence.
A 300-400 word statement provided by the nominee outlining their teaching journey to date and highlighting what they most enjoy about their job.
- The electronic signature of the nominator.
- Nomination Deadline: Wednesday 15th July 2020
- Award Panel Decision: Thursday 17th September 2020
- Award Ceremony: Autumn Term 2020 (date & location TBC)
Please ensure that the nominee and the relevant head of school are aware that your submission has been made. All nominations will be kept confidential by the award organisers and panel.